Chess Informant 139 (PC-CD)
Aleksandar Matanovic (Ed)
CHESS INFORMANT'S 139th ADVENTURE: EVERLASTING
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
* Milanovic - Magnus' Magnificent Seven(Wijk aan Zee 2019)
* Dimitrijevic - Gibraltar Chess Festival 2019
* Berkes - The Symmetrical English - new trends
* Shyam Sundar - Fireworks in the Berlin? (new ideas in Ruy Lopez Berlin)
* Ivanisevic - Carlsen's Choice - The Sveshnikov
* Delchev - Freezing the Scandinavian (Repertoire for White)
* Perunovic - The Richter-Rauzer Revisited
* Leitao - Calculation (The Method of Comparison)
* Prusikin - An Exciting "Boring" Structure in the King's Indian
* Marin - The Knights Ending Extravaganza
Chess Studies Section - Emilian Dobrescu
Best of Chess Informant presents the selection from chess opus of one of the elite players of the present days - starring: IAN NEPOMNIACHTCHI
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
Published April 2019. Format CBH, PGN. Viewing software not included - requires ChessBase 11 or above or PGN viewer for Android, iOS.