Adrian MikhalchishinSample pages (pdf)
This book is volume 6 of a series of nine, FIDE approved, endgame books. FIDE Senior Trainer Adrian Mikhalchishin, FIDE Senior Trainer Efstratios Grivas and IGM Csaba Balogh combine their experience as trainers and as practical players to create something very special.
The authors aim for very understandable explanations of every endgame position in each book.
* 1st book: Queen and pawn endgames.
* 2-3: Minor piece endgames (bishop and knight endgames).
* 4-5: These will feature the fight between different material constellations.
* 6-8: These books are going to focus on the most common endgames,
which are of course rook endings.
* 9th book: This book will focus on exchanges and simplifications.
The main concept of each book is to provide theoretical knowledge which can be used in practical games. It means the focus of the books will be on positions which are the most likely to occur - and the practical playing of them.
Thats why you will firstly meet the theoretical part, and secondly the practical examples of how games actually continued in a particular endgame.
Published 2018, softback, 258 pages.