Upgrade from ChessBase Openings Encyclopaedia 2019 to 2020 - no need to buy the full product
! To upgrade you must supply your ChessBase Openings Encyclopaedia 2019 serial number in the box below when ordering
The new Opening Encyclopaedia 2020 is ideal for your opening training. Whether you want to build a solid opening repertoire, or whether you are looking for new ideas for your repertoire, a huge pool of opening ideas and high-quality analyses is waiting for you.
* 6,880 opening surveys
* Over 38,000 illustrative games
* 1,150 special theory databases
* 40 high-class opening videos
* New: 108 Opening TutorialsAll novelties at a glance:
* Professional opening analyses by Grandmasters and International Masters: the new edition includes more than 1,160 opening articles.
* New in the Opening Encyclopaedia 2020: Opening tutorials with introductions to all openings - beginners get to know the openings, advanced players get an orientation.
* 230 new opening surveys by Grandmaster Lubomir Ftacnik. All in all the Opening Encyclopedia offers 6,888 surveys.
* A database with all 38,700 games from all opening articles, including all illustrative games.
* Refined structure of the menu, the openings are sorted by name for fast and easy access.
* 40 videos with a total run-time of more than 14 hours by the most popular ChessBase authors.System requirements:
PC with 2 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 or 10, DVD-ROM drive.
Published April 2020.