To buy a 2021 upgrade from your 2020 encyclopaedia click here
The new Opening Encyclopaedia 2021 is a collection of all the opening articles from all the issues of ChessBase Magazine and covers with more than 1,200 articles the whole gamut of openings. An enormous treasure trove of ideas and high-level analysis!
In the new edition, as usual the number of articles has increased - compared to the previous year 66 new opening articles as well as 349 new opening surveys have been added. The menu structure offers comfortable access to all tutorials and articles. Under the main categories "Open games", "Semi-open games", "Closed openings", "Semi closed openings", "English Opening and Reti" and "Flank openings" you will find all the recommendations and analyses classified according to the names of the openings.
All innovations at a glance:
* Over 1,200 opening articles with professional analyses by prestigious title holders
* 60 opening videos by the most popular ChessBase authors total running time: over 22 hours
* 7,127 opening surveys, 349 new, created by GM Lubomir Ftacnik
* Database with all 39,200 games from the opening articles
* Intuitive menu structure, classification by opening name, rapid and easy accessSystem requirements (Minimum):
Desktop PC or Notebook, Windows 10, 8.1, 2 GB RAM, and either Fritz 14, 15, 16, 17 or ChessBase 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and DVD-ROM drive.
Published April 2021.