Arkadij Naiditsch (Editor)
A multinational team of Super-GMs analyse 50 of the most important recent games, using their world-class skill and powerful computers. Contributors in this issue include: Naiditsch, Maze, Sedlak, I. Sokolov, Miton, Bacrot, Jobava and Predojevic. All Grandmasters, most of them in the top 100 in the world.
The games are arranged according to ECO opening code and are annotated with a mixture of text explanation and analysis of possible continuations.
Chess Evolution is intended to be a periodical, appearing every two months, essential to anyone interested in the most up-to-date and highest quality opening theory.
September 2011 covers: The World Cup, Dortmund, The World Team Championship, Russian Super Final, Biel and other top Grandmaster tournaments.
* Up to date and state-of-the-art opening analysis
* All the authors are world class grandmasters
* The games are selected mainly for their importance to chess theory
* All the analysis is checked with powerful computers
* Each issue will consist of approximately 400 hours of chess research!
Published 2011, softback, 365 pages.View sample pages (pdf)